Construction waste is solid waste generated during the construction, reconstruction, expansion or demolition of buildings. According to different sources of construction waste, construction waste crusher application
can be divided into construction waste and demolished construction waste. As the name suggests, construction waste is solid waste generated in new construction, reconstruction or expansion projects, and demolition of construction waste is construction waste generated during the demolition of buildings.
construction waste crusher application
The construction waste mobile crusher is fed by an excavator and can be widely used in the treatment and recycling of urban construction waste and the construction of roads and bridges to achieve the purpose of reducing, recycling and harmless construction waste.
The development of urban construction has stepped into rapid development, the cement industry has repeatedly expanded new large-scale production lines, and the number of roads, railways, water conservancy projects and other projects has increased, resulting in a shortage of commercial concrete, and aggregates as raw materials have maintained a good supply and demand relationship. The construction waste mobile crusher can crush it and meet its requirements well.
Since the price of recycled aggregate is lower than that of natural mortar products, and the transportation distance will be greatly shortened, the strength level of mortar is not high, and there are slight changes in the amount of unilateral cement and additives, but the difference is not very large. Because recycled aggregate accounts for mortar The total weight is greater than 50%, which can meet the requirements of the comprehensive utilization of resources policy to reduce or exempt income tax. Therefore, the profit margin per ton of production of ready-mixed mortar products from recycled aggregates of the same strength level is much greater than that of ordinary ready-mixed mortar factories.
Waste concrete and waste bricks in construction waste can be used to make recycled bricks and blocks. For non-sintered products, cement should be used as a cementing material, mixed with appropriate recycled coarse aggregate, fine aggregate and powder. At present, recycled bricks and concrete blocks are often used for load-bearing walls of low-rise buildings and non-load-bearing infill walls of high-rise buildings. The strength of concrete bricks made of construction waste is 20% higher than the national standard. It can be made into sidewalk bricks and wall bricks. The price of bricks made from construction waste is significantly lower than that of clay bricks, effectively saving land resources.
Mobile construction waste crushing equipment processes, more than 95% of construction waste can be recycled, and its utilization value is mainly reflected in the following aspects:
1. After crushed, waste concrete blocks can be used as aggregates in cast-in-place concrete or prefabricated components for non-load-bearing parts of buildings. This not only saves construction funds, but also does not reduce the strength of the structure.
2. Use waste bricks and tiles to produce aggregates, which can be used to produce recycled bricks, blocks, wallboards, floor tiles and other building materials.
3. For waste wood construction waste, wood that has not been significantly damaged can be directly reused for reconstruction of buildings, and heavily damaged wood components can be used as raw materials for wood recycled panels or paper.
4. Scrap steel, scrap steel bars and other scrap metal materials can be directly reused or refurbished for processing.
5. The muck can be used for road construction, pile foundation filling, foundation foundation, etc.
The new Crawler type mobile jaw crusher
by Shanghai Dongmeng Road and Bridge Company has advanced technology and stable performance. It has a high market share in domestic and foreign urban construction waste treatment markets.construction waste crusher application
is widely used in urban village demolition, old city reconstruction, and road reconstruction. Expansion, crushing and recycling of various solid construction wastes such as concrete concrete and cement pile heads.